Everyone experiences anxiety at some point. Occasional stress and worry about exams, school, relationships, work, money, health, politics, war and even are just a normal part of life. However generalized anxiety disorder is an everyday worry over events that can result in serious feelings of distress and anxiety.
What is Generalized Anxiety Disorder?
GAD is an excessive worry and anxiety that may indicate of an illness, because it is a prolonged and exaggerated worry that has few or no specific sources. Individuals suffering from GAD often describe feeling constantly worried, anxious, nervous, and uneasy. In order to be diagnosed, these feelings must be persistently present for a period of six months or longer.
This disorder can occur at any time throughout the lifespan, and it often arises sometime between childhood and middle age. And usually it occurs alongside another problem including other anxiety disorders, substance abuse, addiction, and depression.
There is also some evidence that genetics play a role in the development of GAD. Medical conditions such as hyperthyroidism, dealing with a serious illness, and stress can play a role in causing GAD.
Known Symptoms of Generalized Anxiety Disorder
It’s the feelings of excessive anxiety that present itself over period of at least 6 months or more. In addition to finding it difficult to control these feelings of worry, this causes the person feeling disabled in one or more areas of functioning such as school, work, or daily life.
Some common symptoms of generalized anxiety disorder include:
- Excessive worry with no specific source
- Exaggerated startle reflex
- Inability to sleep due to worrying
- Difficulty concentrating
- Trouble controlling worrying thoughts
- Being easily fatigued
- Muscle tension
- Feeling that things will always end badly
- Always feeling on edge
Hypnosis for Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Hypnotherapy is often an effective and faster approach. This therapy focuses on changing disruptive thinking and behavior patterns. The goal of hypnotherapy is to restructure distorted thoughts and help the individual change their reactions to stress during deep relaxation.
- While in hypnotic state the person is receptive and is able to respond to the hypnotic suggestions. Hypnotherapy is safe and can help people change certain behaviors, without the side effect of medication. It helps client change perceptions and sensations, and is particularly useful in treating certain kinds of an emotional pain.
- Hypnosis is an method used by professional trained hypnotherapist that guides the client into a deep relaxed state of the conscience mind allowing the client to explore possible unconscious factors that may be related to a psychological conflict such as a traumatic past event that a person has suppressed it deep in their subconscious mind. Once the trauma is revealed, it can be desensitized during trance.
The Benefits of Hypnotherapy Are…
Empowerment, Improvement, and success in just few sessions where other treatments have failed. Hypnosis also help with many other conditions, including:
- Phobias, fear, stress and anxiety.
- Insomnia and sleeping disorders
- Over eating due to anxieties
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Grief and loss
- IBS- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
It also might be used to help with pain management and to overcome unwanted habits or learned behaviors, such as Addiction,”smoking”, , alcohol, OCD, and much more, and It also very helpful to people who suffer from a severe mental Illness who may need help with crisis management.
Before you hire a hypnotherapist, make sure to ask as many questions and find out if they are really truly are trained and have an experience…
For more information or to schedule your session, please call or text for fastest result, due to ton’s of email, your email can be lost in spam email.
To your Success , Doreen Cohanim